Wednesday, October 17, 2018

#8 Somewhere


To create this photo, I chose a picture I had taken from home as well as a full-body portrait of myself and combined them together to make it look as though I was standing on top of the mountain. After adding the photo of myself into the background image, I used the magic wand tool to trace the outline of my body, however, you can also use the pen tool for more accuracy. Next, I used the eraser tool to remove any bits that made it stick out and look unrealistic. The burning tool was also used to darken up the edges and create a shadow on my face since there is a ray of sun going over me. I used the dodge tool to brighten the top of my face since that's where the sun is hitting it. To create the shadow in front of me, I copied the entire cutout of my body, changed it to all black, skewed and distorted it to make it go in front of me below my feet, and then used the eraser tool to make it less harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Panera Ads