Wednesday, October 24, 2018

#9 Art Project



For this project, I started with finding a famous painting that I could incorporate my face into. I had to choose a picture of myself where my face was turned at the same angle the woman in the paintings is for the best results. First, I added the photo of myself into the already existent file of the famous painting, then I traced my face with the pen tool in order to remove it from the original background and onto the woman's face. After my face was adjusted properly, I adjusted the hue ad saturation of my skin tone to best match hers. I also used the burn and dodge tools to create illusions of lightness and darkness (shadows) on my face where they appeared most fitting. A bunch of minor adjustments were made in order to create the illusion that it's me in the painting and not the original woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Panera Ads